Food safety standard authority of India(FSSAI) is a government body started online application system name as Food Licensing Registration System(FLRS) to facilitate Food Business Operator(FBO) to apply for fssai central license for manufacturing unit in India and FBO can track application on FLRS system with reference number provided by FSSAI during filing application. After approval of license, FSSAI sends registration certification or license copy to FBO through post, provided by FBO to FLRS System. In whole process, Fssai will take maximum 10-75 working days depend on basis of application. FBO can file application under system of FLRS for 1 year.
1. FBO-Food Business Operator can easily avail license for manufacturing unit through FLRS system online with help of professional.
2. Certificate of license copy will receive through registered post on fbo's address.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION-
- Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
- Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
- Passport Size Photographs of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
- Copy of Firm Registration Proof
- Copy of Current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Etc of the premises
- If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
8. Photo of Manufacturing Unit and List of Machine.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
- Kind of business
- Name of the Applicant/Company
- Mobile no
- address of premises
- Description of the food items proposed to be Manufactured or sold
- Total Annual turnover from the food business, if existing, alongwith any supporting document(s) showing proof of income
- In case of new business - intended date of start
- In case of seasonal business, state the opening and closing period of the year"
- Source of water supply
- Whether any electric power is used in manufacture of the food items