Company Registration is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India with a long term objective. A Pvt Ltd Company Registration is Incorporated and Governed by the Indian Companies Act 2013. Company Formation in India is a Purely Separate Legal entity distinct from its members and directors. The business under this structure can be done by making investment through the equity shares in the Company. It has the advantage of limited liability, greater stability and recognition. The Basic Requirement for a in Company Incorporation in India is to have Minimum Two Directors and Two Shareholders.
- These are closely held businesses usually by family, friends and relatives.
- Private companies may issue stock and have shareholders Their shares need not be traded on public exchanges and are not required to be issued through an initial public offering.
- Shareholders may not be able sell their shares without the agreement of the other agreement of the other
FOR COUPON CODE Click Here 20 % FLAT DISCOUNT ( For New User)
ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA - PRIVATE LIMITED
- LIMITED LIABILITY: If the company experience financial distress because of normal business activity, the personal assets of shareholders/owners will not be at risk of being seized by creditors.
- SEPARATE LEGAL ENTITY: A company is a legal entity and a juristic person established under the Act. Therefore a company has legal capacity to own property and incur debts. The members (Shareholders/Directors) of a company have no liability to the creditors of a company for such debts
- CONTINUITY OF EXISTENCE: The existence of company cannot be affected by owners. They may come, change and go but the company will run until it is legally dissolved. A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or other departure of any member but continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in membership.
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF SHAREHOLDERS : The Minimum Members need to start the business are only2.
- SCOPE OF EXPANSION IS HIGHER: A company has various options for borrowing of funds. It can raise funds by issuance of shares, debentures etc. Even banking and financial institutions prefer to render large financial assistance to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns.
- EASY TRANSFERABILITY OF OWNERSHIP: The Ownership(shares) of Company is easily transferable by a shareholder to any other person after Filing and signing a share transfer form at any price mutually agreed between both. Therefore, the Capital infused can be taken back easily
- OWNING PROPERTY: A company being a legal person, can acquire, own, enjoy and alienate, property in its own name. No shareholder/director can make any claim upon the property of the company so long as the company is a going concern.
- CAPACITY TO SUE AND BE SUED: The company being legal person has full right like a natural person to institute legal proceedings against or to bring a suit in a court of law and also can be sued in its own name.
- MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS: In a company a person can at the same time be a shareholder, creditor, director and also an employee of the company.
- Requirement of minimum capital of Rs. 1Lac is removed by amendment under Companies Act, 2013.
Documnets Required for New Company Registration in Delhi /India :
- Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the proposed directors.
- Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF(Voter ID/DL/Passport/Aadhar Card) of all the proposed directors.
- Self attested Copy of Bank Account Statement/Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill of all the proposed directors.
- Passport size 4 Photographs of all the proposed directors.
- Duly signed DSC Form of all directors of the proposed company.
- Copy of current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax etc. for the premises proposed to be used as registered office of the Company.
- If the property is rented, then Rent Agreement and NoC from owner of property.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY REGISTRATION :
- Educational Qualification of all the Directors.
- Profession/Occupation of all the directors with area of Operation
- Citizenship alongwith Residential Status of all the Directors
- Place of Birth of all the Directors
- Permanent & Present Residential Status of all the Directors
- Contact Numbers of all the Directors
- Email Ids of all the Directors
New Company RegistrationDetail :
- Preference wise Proposed names of the Company with Significance of the name
- State in which Company is to be registered.
- Authorized and Paid Up capital of the Proposed Company
- Main Object of the Proposed Company
- Division of paid Up capital among the Subscribers.
- Number of Proposed Directors
- Number of Proposed Shareholders
- Whether the promoters are carrying on any Partnership firm, sole proprietary or unregistered entity in the name as applied for?
- Whether the proposed name(s) contain(s) name of any person other than promoter(s) or their close blood relatives.?
- Whether the proposed name(s) include(s) the name of relatives?