About the company:
We are the information technology service provider that specializes in design, delivery and implementing technology driven business solutions. Through offices in the United States, UK and India, we provides complete range of services leveraging it domain expertise. Clients gain immediate and measurable value from our offerings that span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product development, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
We are looking for Data Analyst/Scientist to dig insights from various data sources.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Source, clean, analyse and report insights using good software life cycle quality controls.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Strong Python or R programming skills.
· Prior experience working with Time Series data modelling, especially in Financial and Capital Markets segment.
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.