Make Data Science Pay. We’ll Show You How.
Instructor-Led Vendor-Neutral Certificate Courses
[ Live Online, Jan/Feb | Washington, DC, Apr ]
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software. It starts with immersive hands-on training, and goal-driven strategy.
The Modeling Agency courseware spans all skill levels and analytic team roles. Leadership and practitioners will collaborate more effectively to arrive at actionable results with measurable impact. See training schedule.
Attend an upcoming event to obtain these key skills immediately:
- Plan and prepare your analytic modeling projects effectively from the start
- Identify, qualify and prioritize viable and actionable analytic opportunities
- Gain an unrestricted vendor-neutral view of analytic tools, techniques and methods
- Apply a modeling practice framework for implementation consistency in goal-driven analytics
- Acquire the rare blend of tactical and strategic skills to really stand out as a data scientist
- Take an incremental low-risk / high-impact approach to analytic project development
- Understand, organize and coordinate all roles and functions on the analytic team
Now is the time to advance your organization's analytic capability with results-focused courseware that respects your time. Make your professional profile stand out with INFORMS certification that underscores the unique soft skills and analytic leadership traits that are in low supply and high demand.
Learn more about The Modeling Agency’s experiential courseware and register for an upcoming event.