Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Business Operations Analyst
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We’re on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
Come join Intuit as part of the Small Business Self Employed Group Customer Success (CS) team as an Analyst driving some of the most priority initiatives and groundbreaking efforts in Speech and Text analytics. We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation, technology and teams to help us revolutionize the way small businesses run their business and deliver on our mission of “powering prosperity around the world.”
This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join at the ground level this exciting and transformational journey.
This position is focused on:
- Finding the “so what” in our data: Work across CS business groups and SBSEG data science teams to understand key issues in CS; help prioritize those issues by understanding their material impact on our customer experience and business performance.
- Speech and text analytics insights: Work cross-functionally (PMs, customer success teams, data science teams) to understand the key insights on what drives the customer experience, and synthesize recommendations on driving product/customer experience changes
- Going deep for the insights, going big for the solution: Come up with a plan to improve working cross functionally to “processes engineer” changes into the way we operate.
- Testing, implementing and driving continuous improvement: Test your solutions, see if the work based on data and customer feedback, keep on improving by tweaking and adjusting. Make us better, everyday at a time.
This role has mobilizes teams to come up with solutions, it test and learns and works across CS to implement and improve.
- Self starter - seeks the problem, doesn't wait for the problem to find him. Can see around corners and mobilizes themselves and others to act on that insight.
- Strategic orientation - A strong “so what” mindset that can simplify complexity into a compelling story.
- Analytically minded with experience in leveraging big data sets and analytics methodologies to find insights.
- Ability to be strategic; but also willing to roll up sleeves and get into the details.
- Process engineering mindset - Seeking not to solve the problem in front of us, but to tweak the machine so the problem doesn't happen.
- Cross functional leadership, ability to act as a business “translator” connecting business needs with data engineering and data science teams
- Experience in Management Consulting from a top firm in an analytics capability
- Some travel required (~10%).
- Analytical bachelor’s degree required (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Science)
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Altryx, Tableau, SQL an advantage.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Apply Link: https://click.appcast.io/track/1v4v4dx?cs=ffj&pjg=1vi4&jpid=430u