ENROLLMENT FOR GST IN NUMBER (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number) :
GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number) :GST Registration is mandatory for all business entities involved in the selling or providing of services in India. We are offering an easy online process to register for Good and Service Tax-GST in all over India.
New GST Registration : Rs. 599 All Inclusive (in Case of Proprietorship Firm)
GST Registration online: Rs. 999 All Inclusive (in Case of Partnership Firm)
GST Registration : Rs. 1499 All Inclusive (in Case of Pvt. Company Registration/ LLP Firm)
ADVANTAGE OF GST REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
1. Enter new world of Indirect Tax.
2. Trade with new rules on one Nation - one Tax.
3. Goods and Services under one roof
4. Sale and Purchase with taxble invoice/Bill.
6. Use tax on purchse in against of Sale.
7.Use Pan Card Number for all business - GST Registration Number.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF PROPRIETORSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION:
- Photographs, PAN Card &Adhaar Card of Individual
- Copy of cancelled cheque or bank statement statement of Firm / Individual
- Elecricity Bill / LandlineBill/ Water Bill of Premise ( Any Name)
- Rent Agreement of Premise ( If Rented) - Optional
- Mobile Number and Mail Id
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF Pvt. Ltd. / Ltd. / OPC Company:
- PAN Card of the Company.
- Registration certificate of the Company.
- MOA and AOA.
- Cancelled cheque of the company.
- Electricity Bill and Rent Agreement.
- Photographs, PAN Card and ID Proof of Directors.
- Digital Signature of authorized person
- electricity bill/ landline bill/ water bill.
- NOC from owner.
- Rent agreement, if premises are rented.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF LLP / Partnership Firm:
- PAN Card of LLP/Firm
- Registration Certificate of LLP/Firm
- LLP Agreement/Partnership Deed
- Cancelled cheque of LLP/Partner's Saving Account
- Photographs, PAN card & ID proof of Designated Partners
- Class 2 Digital Signature of Authorized Person
- Electricity bill/ Landline bill/ Water bill of Premise.
- Rent agreement, if premises are rented (Optional)