What is the best correlation coefficient R(X, Y) to measure non-linear dependencies between two variables X and Y? Let's say that you want to assess weather there is a linear or quadratic relationship between X and Y. How can you do it?
Read solution here.
Other interesting problems and articles:
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Number Representation Systems Explained in One Picture
- State-of-the-Art Machine Learning Automation with HDT
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Question about Some Statistical Distributions (Updated)