AI World Conference and Expo, December 3-5, 2018 in Boston, MA is focused on the state of the practice of artificial intelligence in the enterprise. The 3-day conference and expo are designed for business and technology executives who want to learn about innovative implementations of AI.
Enterprise organizations face conflicting priorities. Where do they turn to cut through the hype and determine how to prioritize AI strategies and technologies for their business? AI World is organized around this singular goal, enabling business leaders to learn how to use AI to build a competitive advantage, drive new business models and opportunities, reduce operational costs and accelerate innovation efforts.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT AI WORLD 2018
- The 3-day conference program is dedicated to helping your organization understand where to find the right business applications for AI and how to implement them.
- Executive Summit
- Over 100+ sessions, featuring 200 speakers
- Insightful Keynote Speakers
- Thought-Leader Conference Tracks
- Exhibit Hall featuring the latest products & services
- A networking tools to help you develop your own plan of action.
- Gain insights on lessons learned in piloting and deploying emerging technologies.
- Get a picture of the key interdependencies and important decisions that need to be made.
The final agenda is now available. Click here to download the agenda.
Register by October 5th to save up to $300! For more information or to register, visit aiworld.com
Follow us on Twitter at @AIWorldExpo for updates.