We are looking for a WFM Forecasting Analyst to join the band and help drive a data-first culture across Spotify. As a WFM Forecasting Analyst, your mission is to turn data and insights from other teams into actionable contact forecasts and to provide the customer service teams with information about potential changes to the staffing needs.
What you’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting model, using statistical packages and regression analysis knowledge as well as Workforce Management tools to forecast call volume, AHT, shrinkage to create staffing requirements.
- Collaborate with tactical Workforce teams.
- Determine yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day staffing requirements by gathering data on contact center statistics, marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with contact center leadership, marketing, human resources, finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to capture forecast and staff impacting activities.
- Manage forecast results by providing feedback, input and reporting to business partners to develop more scientific and accurate forecasting methodology.
- Align call demand with agent supply to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.).
- Provide long-term forecasts to Operations leaders and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives.
- Conduct workforce simulations to provide advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centers.
- Provide Medium and short term forecast to account for changes in campaigns or volume disruptors
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role and have a degree statistics, economics, mathematics or a related field
- You are experienced with quantitative research methods like statistical analysis
- You have experience R, Eviews or similar
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and provide sound business advice
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Familiarity with WFM software packages